HOA Board Meetings are now open to the public
See the events in the calendar for more details!
- This event has passed.
Stockmans Hollow Park Sanitization
April 1, 2020 - April 15, 2020
We wanted to take a moment to connect with you as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our SID communities. While these times are tough, warm weather will be here soon. We have taken the following actions to be ready:
- The SID and engineer, E & A Consulting, remains proactive during this time – working closely with our manufacturers and maintenance contractors (Park Service LLC) to ensure your parks are in great shape and stay safe for play.
- We will continue to provide services and support through day-to-day operations.
- Our staff is taking all the necessary health and safety precautions in accordance with the CDC, and local and state health officials, for both our customers and employees. See below for Park Service LLC Park Sanitizing details.
- With kids being out of school, they will be on your park playgrounds more than they probably normally would be. We are being proactive during this time and, with the approval of the Board, will be sanitizing all of our SID playgrounds to help keep our children safe.
- This sanitizing will take place between 4-1-2020 & 4-15-2020.
- There will be signage posted at your playground to instruct visitors to stay off the playground equipment while the sanitizing process is being completed. In the meantime, please use caution on the playground at your own risk.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we attempt to do our part to minimize the spread of this virus, keeping our communities safe. As conditions and concern are changing rapidly, we will continue to communicate any adjustments to our business operations that may affect you.
Please pass this information on to your community. There are a lot of unknowns in the coming months, but we are confident that better days are on the horizon. We hope you find new ways to connect with others, and stay active, healthy, and safe. As always, thank you for your continued support.
Park Service LLC Park Sanitizing Details
As the weather warms park visitors will be on the rise. During this time of social distancing and school closures the number of people frequenting parks and using your equipment is also increasing exponentially.
Information on the Covid-19 health concern changes almost hourly. Historically, most viruses had a very short life span once they left the host. This most current threat against our public health has been reported to live outside the body for days, living on hard as well as some soft surfaces. The virus, if not met with a sanitizing solution and process, waits on these surfaces for the next unsuspecting user.
We take our community‘s health and safety seriously, offering this five-step park sanitization service:
Step 1 – Signs are placed in the park advising residents and users the “Park is Closed for Cleaning” to not only caution users during the cleaning process, but provide peace of mind in continued use of the equipment during this time.
Step 2 – Crews spray the solid surfaces of structures and amenities with an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered and approved sanitizing agent that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. This kills the current viral threat (in addition to many others).
Step 3 – Once all the areas have been sprayed and saturated with sanitizing agent, crews monitor the area to ensure the sprayed surfaces receive the appropriate contact time, as required by the agent manufacturer, before rinsing.
Step 4 – With the contact time elapsed, crews will provide a fresh water rinse, flushing any residual chemical off surfaces to protect users and the investment of equipment.
Step 5 – Before leaving the area, crews will use high volume blowers to remove any standing water (the fresh water rinse) from the structures and amenities and will inform park visitors that they are allowed to return to the equipment.
Our service goes above and beyond simply spraying a cleaning solution and walking away.
- Approved EPA-registered cleaning agents, determined to be effective in eradicating any Coronavirus living on hard surfaces.
- Non-harsh, yet highly effective chemicals, ensuring no environmental or user impact.
- Recommended cleaning practices by playground manufacturers.
- Fresh water rinse and blown off for user safety.
- Residents and users are able to use playground and amenities with reduced risk of exposure to the virus, increasing their peace of mind and trust in enjoying the equipment.